Thursday, July 15, 2010

My groins!

Sadly that's not what mein grunes translates as however the organic TAP4 brew from my Oktoberfest favorite, Scheider-Weiss is a lovely bottle of enjoyment. The aroma of this of this beer reminds me of the smell of smoked beans that Batchelors brought out in the nineties. So that's the first thumbs up this wheat beer gets from me. I also think it tastes nicer than the original Schneider-Weiss. Somehow the organic ingredients in this beer bring up to par with my favorite craft beers. Another reason I like this beer other than the pleasant blend of hops and wheat is that I was surprised by how great it tasted. The only real reason I'm disappointed by this wheat beer that I can't use it as evidence that the Reinheitsgebot doesn't always work therefor I leave this beer falling three shots short of the mark or seven out of ten.
-The Poacher

No comments:

Post a Comment