Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just when you thought there was enough IPAs out there,

you were wrong. Mind you this Pale ale was launched during the Easter festival so it's not like we didn't see this one coming plus the Carlow Brewing Company's IPA is in fact the abbreviation for Irish Pale Ale. O'Hara's Red will remain my favorite of the Carlow Brewing Company's beers but I can see the Irish pale ale snapping up that title with many craft beer enthusiasts. This brew has hit a bullseye making this my first ten out of ten. I particularly loved both the strength of the zesty citrus aroma, tongue tingling barley malt and uniquely soothing (which I did't expect from) hops. This beer simply reeks of the dedication put into craft brewing and of the effort put into this beer, the aroma from this beer gave me the sensation of actually being in a brewpub.
-by the Poacher

No comments:

Post a Comment